|Architectural Railing Assemblies
Architectural railings are used as stair rails, deck railings, and garage railings in residential and commercial properties.
Cable Railing Smooth Line Turnbuckle Ends
- Description - Deck Toggle Smooth Line Turnbuckle (#60-702-1) machine swaged to 3/16" 1x19 stainless steel cable
- Application - High-end cable railing where tensioning threads cannot be visible
- Description - Button Smooth Line Turnbuckle (# 60-712-LF) swaged to 3/16" 1x19 stainless steel aircraft cable; Button screws on.
- Application - To secure the turnbuckle to a post
Cable Railing Terminal Ends (non tensioning)
- Description - Deck terminal (#25-314-1T) machine swaged to 3/16" 1x19 stainless steel cable
- Application - Mounts to any surface; can be through-bolted by its two tabs; toggles 140 degrees.
- Description - Button terminal (#25-306-5F) machine swaged to 3/16" 1x19 stainless steel cable
- Application - Secures via through-post termination
- Description - Toggle jaw (#25-314) machine swaged onto 3/16" 1x19 stainless steel cable
- Application - The turnbuckle jaw easily attaches to eyes, tabs or in a channel. The cable is terminated internally; swage terminal is not visible.