Cushion-Pac® 18 (Rotation Resistant)
Cushion-Pac®18 ropes improve performance and operational safety
- A fully cushioned core, utilizing WRI’s exclusive plastic enhancement process, significantly reduces inter-strand cross cutting throughout the rope’s life and allows for external inspection of operational wear.
- A specially designed 18x19 multi0strand construction, combined with plastic enhancement, locks the core in place to support the outer strands, providing excellent rotation resistance and enhanced in-service stability.
- Dy-Pac strand compaction increases the steel area of the individual strands, producing a rope with improved resistance to crushing, improved drum spooling, and increased lifting capacity.
- A smooth outer strand profile improves rope wear resistance, reduces sheave and drum wear, and allows the rope to run more efficiency on high speed hoisting lines.
- Specially formulated lubrication increases rope performance and reduces the effects or corrosion.
- Well-marked core tracers makeit easy to indentify Cushion-Pac® 18 outperforming ropes.
Significantly reduced inter-strand cross cutting through the duration of the product life due to a fully-cushioned core that uses WRI's exclusive plastic enhancement process, allowing operators to externally inspect the rope for operational damage and wear.
Superior rotation resistance and enhanced in-service stability due to an innovative combination of a specially designed 18x19 multi-strand construction and plastic enhancements which locak the core in place to provide support to outer strands.
Increased lifting capacity, improved resistance to crushing, and improved drum spooling due to a Dy-Pac strand compaction that increases the steel area of the individual strands.
Increased product performance, lifespan, and corrosion resistance thanks to specially formulated lubrication.
Improved wear resistance, reduced sheave and drum wear, and increase efficiency on high speed hoisting lines due to a smooth outer strand profile.
- Easily identifiable ropes due to well-marked core tracers.
Wire rope products are utilized in vastly diverse industries and environments. Our job at Lexco Cable is to guide our customers' decisions in selecting the optimal combination of wire rope products for their unique applications.